We believe GOD loves YOU and has designed you to live out your God-given destiny through a relationship with Him!
This relationship is made possible by the GREATEST ACT OF LOVE IN HISTORY. God's son, our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ, gave up his life for you, taking upon himself your sins, that separated you from God. By faith in Jesus, you can be reconnected with your Heavenly Father, whose love for you has no end!
We are passionate about God & the five-fold mandate He has given us!
1. To free lives free from sin, lies, sickness, fear & bondage through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
2. To understand and experience the Scandalous Love and Goodness of God, becoming passionate lovers and worshipers of God.
3. To help believers of all ages and backgrounds discover their destiny in Christ.
4. To extend the Kingdom of Heaven in the earth as God's sons & daughters; seeing salvations, healings, miracles, deliverance, reconciliation, restoration, and transformation in lives, families and communities.
5. To facilitate unity among believers in Christ.
PASTORS/ SENIOR LEADERS
Lawrence and Jaye Jaye Chovanec are leaders and founders of SPOKEN WORD FELLOWSHIP in Metro Milwaukee, WI. Lawrence is an anointed revelatory teacher, able to reach a broad audience with his unique gifts. The Chovanecs often flow together in prophetic and healing ministry, demonstrating the Father's heart of compassion and seeing lives transformed through the power of God's love.
For nearly 30 years, Pastors Lawrence and Jaye Jaye have been nurturing people into their destiny in Christ, developing transformational Kingdom leaders. Together they have a call to facilitate unity within the regional Church, believing Wisconsin and the Midwest are destined to impact the nations with the Glory of God as we become One in Christ!
Lawrence holds a Bachelor's, and Jaye Jaye a Master's degree, from the University of Wisconsin. Both have worked multiple decades as professionals in the marketplace. The Chovanecs reside in Grafton, WI, a north shore suburb of Milwaukee.